I am quite the avid hiker in LA, its been one of my favourite hobbies I got while living here. I wanted to give you a list of some of my ultimate favourite hikes! For those of you who plan on visiting or those who live here you should definitely take advantage of the sunny weather and visit these hikes!
- Los Liones Hike (PCH) – If you want the perfect combination of ocean and trees then this is the ultimate place to go. This is my go to hike if I ever need to reconnect, theres multiple routes you take when you hit the midway point but even the view is honestly the best part!
- Wisdom Tree Hike (Hollywood) – I discovered this hike a few months ago and its amazing. It is a bit of a challenging hike, don’t forget to take water on those hot days and to bring a camera. This hike links over to the Hollywood sign and that hike can get a bit steep so be careful, but you wont regret it!
- Echo Mountain (Pasadena) – I absolutely fell in love with this hike, there are moments where it can get challenging but its a beautiful hike in such a wonderful green area and once you get to the top there is an old abandoned hotel, old train tracks and plenty of picnic tables for everyone!
- Solstice Canyon (Malibu) – For those who want to visit old abandoned buildings that are no longer standing and want to truly go on an adventure this is one of the best, my roommate and I were in absolute awe when we found it.
- Malibu State Creek (Malibu) – This is great on a hot day, the hikes are amazing and there are so many trails but the best part is the creek that you can go swim in and enjoy nature. This is the ultimate Sunday hang out spot!
Happy Weekend Everyone!
Comment. Like. Enjoy